Keto deviled eggs
Keto Deviled Eggs
Grilled eggplant and bell peppers are often on the menu during my winter stays in Turkey, where vegetables are typically cooked on a coal grill in the garden in the evening.
2 oz. butter
3 oz. cheese
½ cup sour cream
25 oz. green asparagus
1 tbsp olive oil
1½ tbsp lemon juice
3 oz. butter
|Net carbs||3 % (4 g)|
|Fat||66 % (39 g)|
|Protein||31 % (42 g)|
- Melt the butter over medium heat and add the eggs. Stir until scrambled. Cook through, but do not overcook the eggs.
- Spoon the hot eggs into a blender. Add the cheese and sour cream and blend until smooth and creamy. Add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Roast the asparagus in olive oil over medium heat in a large frying pan. Add salt and pepper, remove from frying pan for now, and set aside.
- Sauté the butter in the frying pan until it is golden brown and has a nutty smell. Remove from heat, let cool, and add the lemon juice.
- Put the asparagus back into the frying pan and stir together with the butter until it gets hot.
- Serve the asparagus with the sautéed butter and the creamy eggs.
Explore your side dish options! Serve with aioli and a hearty salad. Or how about a delectable cauliflower mash?
And don’t let any of this chicken go to waste! It’s just as delicious – and versatile – the next day. Serve it cold or warm, or as the centerpiece of a gorgeous salad!